good Coot video

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: good Coot video

good Coot video

This is about the best Coot video that I,ve seen posted on the web in while

pretty amazing!!! They do look like a lot of fun.....
    Dezi Gebel
    2 Early 70's Argo's Will Merge To Make One!

He's got another video "Kensico Dam Lake Trout", Kensico Dam is only about 20 minutes from me, so I'm guessing he's pretty local. I just sent him a message, would be cool to find another rider in the area
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Very nice video! First video i have seen of these machines abilities. Very impressive.

That lucky fellow not only has a Coot that's in really good shape, he has one of the rarer (?) ones which has AWS - All-Wheel Steering. Hard to tell, but his didn't appear to have the water prop option, or else he just didn't have it attached yet. I would say that he needs to have a set of front & rear roll bars fabricated for it though. All in all, a very nice-looking and performing machine. I had a chance to ride with one of the regular steer Coots on a Humphrey, NY Jamboree many years ago. Was very impressed by the Coots off-roading skills. Speed? Not so much. But... it is quite the nimble little mountain goat where it counts. Plus, you can bring 3 of your buds into the hills/swamps with you! One of the original side-by-side UTV machines.

Dirty Harry,

After you pointed out that this Coot had all wheel steer, I watched the video a second time and noticed this too. If you ever buy an old Coot, the all wheel steer version is the one you really want. When ever they are for sale, the all wheel steer, Coots are snatched up pretty fast I,d imagine. I also noticed the shape that this Coot was in for as old as it was. The 16 hp, briggs motor , sure sounded good too when they were driving it.
    Last edited by mudbug3; 03-17-2010 at 11:00 AM.

I had one of the two wheel steer coots. Their built like tanks... All metal construction. You can convert the two's to four wheel steer, with a little work.
    Check out Coot World.
    CootWorld

All so, here's the site for the company that produces the New Coot2
    GlobalNet Industries, Inc.

Last edited by Joe M; 03-17-2010 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Added Video

When I finally build a pole barn so I can store my toys, I would love to pick up a Coot w/AWS. They are really neat vehicles. Those new COOT2 rigs sure do look mighty nice! I'd love one of the O.D. jobs for puttering in the woods. Wonder what they cost? Nice thing about the Coot is the simple, essentially square steel tubs. If you come across one that's rotted out fabbing a replacement (or pieces to fit) isn't that hard, and you can weld in a really thick plate on the bottom of the tubs for even more durability. A inside & outside Rhino-Lining paint job would be the bee's knees, too.

Dirty Harry,

I called one time to ask about the Coot2 and the price of it, and I think it was priced at $1299.95

That price is a little low on the Coot2. They are more like $12,999.00 or so.. And that was a few years ago.
    1 Hustler 880, 1.5 Coots, formerly an Imp Kadoo

+ Reply to Thread