just bought an 1983 8x8 argo.now what?lol

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: just bought an 1983 8x8 argo.now what?lol

heres 2 more pictures with the tracks on.what a difference they make in the snow.
    Attached Images

few more pictures of argo in action.
    Attached Images

The tracks look good on there. Looks like you at least got a little play time around the yard with it.

You did a very excellent rebuild plott hound. You will get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

let me tell ya something,i just took it up through the bush for a ride.2 miles return trip,compared to my honda rincon its a dog.but the fun factor is a 9/10.i cant wait to actually drive it for a day whether its out on the lake or into the hunt camp.the idea of not having to pull a sleigh or a trailer makes me very happy.

heres a big reason for an enjoyable ride.10" of (my butt says thanks) foam in my new seat.:top:
    Attached Images

You might price chain and sprockets at Ag supply on line I got 12 # 80 15 tooth 1 3/8 bore sprockets for about $ 160.00 Chain is cheap on ebay.

I just came in from a ride around the bush here, by the time I got back in the shop I had about a foot of snow piled up on the hood and winch. Was wishin I had a cover for my winch like yours. Packed snow and ice in the winch is such a pain half way through a ride when you need to spool out.

RD

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    heres a big reason for an enjoyable ride.10" of (my butt says thanks) foam in my new seat.
    Now THAT is how you make a comfortable seat.

finally got the back rest bracket made and installed.fits the small of my back real nice.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread