I would agree with Don that it's worth $500 to someone who is looking for one. If you're new at this, its probably worth alot less to you. It looks like it needs some time (30 +hours or so of labor) and some money to get it in reliable condition. The money can range from $300 to $3000 depending on how in depth you want to go. If your not looking for a project, don't trade for it. It may run and drive fine, but you need to look at it real good and know what you're getting into. Get all the wheels off the ground and check for play in the bearings, axles, hubs and sprockets. Try to start it with some pre-mix sparyed into the carb and maybe a clean fuel can with a hose from the pump running into it. If it does run and drive fine, and you don't tear into it to fix all the negelected items, you will be dissapointed by getting stuck in the middle of nowhere.

Been there, done that. I love my AATVs, but I've learned by trial and error, the older machines that need a little TLC really need alot of TLC, time and money.