May get project ATTEX no idea of worth

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Thread: May get project ATTEX no idea of worth

Threaded View

May get project ATTEX no idea of worth

I may have opportunity to get an ATTEX 6 wheeler on a trade. I have a horse, as well as other tack and misc stuff (which will hold value and cost nothing to keep unlike horse) that I think the other person wants also on barter. I would like help on valuation of this machine as I do not want to lose big time or take advantage of the other party. My guess is that I would need some cash on the deal.

As of now the Attex is partially disassembled and non running. It has a engine which the owner says is a not original snowmobile engine. It has 440 stamped on top. I looked at in the dark on a whim. Is dark green. I will try to get photo on.

I probably would get this machine if the deal sounds good enough.

Zeb
    Attached Images