Fishing with your Max

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fishing with your Max

Fishing with your Max

Well I was able to get everything I need for My Max It now share's my Boat's fish finder Now I can see whats going on with the fish beneath me, I got a great Deal on a 46 pound thrust Minn Kota trolling Motor that should help getting around more quietly and that is mounted to a board that I made up for the mount and last It now has a working bilge pump
    Check it out,

Looks good! That should help you pull in those asian carp!

If your going to Mount a Fish finder Like I did I will show you how I mounted the transducer with out drilling, Basically I had come across a GPS mount that you lock and stick onto your windshield of your car now in my case I had only one screw hole on my transducer mount so I screwed it into the plastic part of the GPS mount this is were you would put the auctual GPS unit. Now what I did as far as the Body of my MaxII I glued a piece of sheet aluminum metal with Gorilla Glue because the locking suction cup will not stick to the max plastic body, now you can lock and stick your transducer to the out side of your 6x6 and remove to protectect your transducer from the elements during trail riding I will post pictures tomarrow after the glue is dry

Very nice set up! Catch some big ones. I caught one at Busco without a rod. The fish jumped into the Avenger. Maybe you will have the same luck.

Thanks lewis Thats pretty cool to have a fish Jump right in

Thumbs up Larry W Transducer follow up pictures

DSCF0002.jpgDSCF0004.jpgDSCF0005.jpgHere are my Transducer pictures

+ Reply to Thread