Copper Ridge 2007

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Copper Ridge 2007

Copper Ridge 2007

Okay, it's only two weeks away. Who plans on attending Copper Ridge this year? If I get everything back together that I want to, I'll bring both of the new machines. If Jeff gets his racer together, I'll be forced to bring one of the racers. I don't plan on going the whole time this year, mainly due to the Ledges ride in just under a month, which'll be 4 full days of flogging the machines.

I might come down Saturday morning, and stay till Sunday morning. I'm not quite sure yet....

~m

Can't make it this year. My job changed my plans and I'm pretty bummed about it. I will be attending the Ledges ride.
    Anybody around Dallas TX riding that weekend ? I make a pretty good co-pilot.

Hey Liflod
    I live in Grand Prairie, (a surburb of Dallas) I cant take you riding but I can get you a cold drink!

my wife and i will be going on friday and staying til sunday.

I'll be there with my wife and son for the whole weekend, there will be alot of people for the ribits rider club there also

I will not be going this year but I will be at the Ledges ride.
    Banned

I might get down there because it is so close to home for me, but just for a day. My grandparents have a cottage down that way and my grandpa wanted to see some old racers running around so I think I might go for just a day. It would be a good time to test out my racer. Im almost done getting everything going on that rig, but I'm cutting it very close. Mike C, do you think you'll have your 4 stroke down there?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Copper Ridge

I will be there! I hope to be there Friday afternoon for the duration. I still have some work to do on the tow rig. I also have a pop up camper that need work before I can take it. My max is ready to go, but the modifications are never done!

There is going to be some neat machines there this year, a friend of mine is bringing a wedge with a jet pump, a trackster, and his max II, I'll be bringing both my MaxII and max IV. Bought a motorhome this year so no more tent!!!!!! Hope to see alot of people there this year.

well this year we only had about 35 machines, I talked to the owner and he said if more people don't show up for the events he will be forced to shut down. It sure would be a shame to lose such a great place to ride.

+ Reply to Thread