hey there everyone! as we all know i am building a machine for a summer camp my wifey wants to open up this year. at first i needed tires and wheels which i now have. now my issue is an issue with chains. and the right front axle. basically i am looking to learn how to repair this but im more of a hands on person. so heres the deal :P

im looking to meet up with ppl in the area who are good with Argo conquest models. the 8x8 :P i need someone to perhaps show me how u put new chains on and tighten them and to help figure out why the axle is loose on the front. the bolts outside look fine. but the axle shakes inside so im unsure of how to even start on this. as it stands im looking to meet helpful ppl so i can learn how to work on and maintain these machines and hopefully help others who may come into the same problems. i may not have much money but i do try. and im willing to learn. so if anyone is interested hey reply or hit me up. im really trying to learn here :P and i know ppl here love there machines. i really would hate to have to go back to a "cough cough" qu "cough cough" quad... ya thats it. hey well thanks for reading! if u read this far u rule! points for u!!