Davids 2010 Mudd Ox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Davids 2010 Mudd Ox

I stood up an ASX tire in the mounted postion right behind a good year rawhide tire that was mounted to the right rear axle on my Mudd-Ox , and the wider 26 " inch ASX tire makes the 25 " inch rawhide tire really look small by comparison. The ASX tires will be better for most off road conditions, but if you,re a serious mudder, Tim,s swimming tracks on a Mudd-Ox are awesome!

This is what my Mudd-Ox looks like with the 5 " inch axle extensions on it. Since the tracks on my Mudd-Ox are only 14" inches wide, Matt is going to make me some 2" inch axle spacers to bring my tracks closer to the tub. This will be much better for the kind of riding that I like to do.

The Vampires look mean on there.

Now lets put that machine in the Mud. Cool look with the new rubber!

Dave, you must have been busy, to do all the runnin' around and still get the Ox cleaned up, and the asx's on there. It's clean and bad lookin'. Someone needs to do decals for the front of the Ox.. those recessed headlights have mean looking eyebrows..

nice quality on the HD flip cam, too
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

The wide 26" inch, ASX tires sure give my Mudd-Ox a whole different look when compared to the thinner 25" inch rawhides that came on it when I first picked it up at river run atv park. These are some atv tires with attitude , thats for sure!

Roger

I spent a lot time cleaning my Mudd-Ox when I got it home to get it looking like it should look.

Got a chance to watch the video today and Wow, Dave!!! Sure looks nice with those vamps. Cant wait to see it in action!

David that thing looks bad to the bone, now put that thing in the mud and lets see how it performs. So what if you get stuck, everyone gets stuck, lets see what those tires will do on that awesome Ox. Ya I know, you never get stuck with the tracks, but, I'll bet that you will have performance very close to the tracks. Give it a try okay? Take it to river run, quads will stop a stare! I'll bet it will swim with the ASX tires set like you have them!

Wow, That thing looks bad to the bone. Nice aggressive stance. Can't wait to see it in the thick mud of East Texas.

+ Reply to Thread