Mudd-Ox in PA Snow

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mudd-Ox in PA Snow

Mudd-Ox in PA Snow

I took a little video today my daughter is doing the driving. She did pretty good for her second time. We went up a couple pretty steep hills covered in ice & snow.

I apologize in advance for the shaky video, I haven't had a chance to fab a mount yet.

Scott

Scott, it looks like you got a well equipped Mudd-Ox and your daughter was doing good driving it.

Scott, it only gets better.Tomorrow I'm makeing those quick plates for my tracks. It will make track removeal only take a few minutes. I'll send you the DVD of all of my goodies as soon as I get the video made.
    Good rolling!! Your daughter looks like a pro already!
    Bubba

Scott

I enjoyed the video that you posted of your Mudd-Ox with tracks. I bet your daughter has a blast driving it too. I,m looking forward to watching some video shots of it from out side of the tub.

Quote Originally Posted by George"Bubba"Hunt View Post
    Scott, it only gets better.Tomorrow I'm makeing those quick plates for my tracks. It will make track removeal only take a few minutes. I'll send you the DVD of all of my goodies as soon as I get the video made.
    Good rolling!! Your daughter looks like a pro already!
    Bubba
    Quick plates for the tracks? I let the air out of my front and back tires, then pull pin and there off.
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

Wow nice video,,looks like daughter have her some fun on the ox,,,looks like i may need to call Matt see i can get me one .That thing seams to go like a dam tank ,,

Thanks guys, hopefully I will come up with a camera mount soon. I may just get one of those GoPro set ups, they look pretty nice.
    My daughter did well for her second time, she goes pretty slow yet but I would rather she was cautious at this point. My 12 year old son... He's just the opposite, wants to go everywhere WFO. He had basketball so didn't get to go this time.

It sure seems to be a capable machine so far. I'm sure I haven't come close to testing it's capabilities... yet.

Bubba, I'm looking forward to your info. I want to get my emergency kit together next.

Scott

Very Cool,
    Some day I'll get to try one of those out

So, um, If any of you Mudd-Ox owners are traveling from Alaska>South, or going from South>Alaska, You're probably going through my hometown (There are only 2 ways to go, and the other way sucks). Bring your OX, and I'll take you out on a fishing trip you will never forget

Hopefully I will be on days off, when you pass through

RD

nice scott you will get a chance to test it on the 20th
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Cougar, That is true, except I'm lazier than you. I have a way to put them back on in camp with no help or in a swamp with few tools. My new plates have a 3/8 hole in them, and line up nicely when I use a small ratchet strap to pull the slack.
    I tried to pull on one end with my teeth while trying to line up the holes in the splice brackets and it did work except it hurt. So now it's much easier for me and my teeth don't hurt near as much.:}

+ Reply to Thread