clutch for 18 hp briggs vanguard

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: clutch for 18 hp briggs vanguard

Unhappy clutch for 18 hp briggs vanguard

does anybody have any info where i can buy a new or used clutch to fit a 18 hp briggs vanguard? i want to install this engine in a 82 argo that had the motor missing but i need both the clutch and the driven sheeve. every thing i have found so far is costing 500 to 7oo can dollars. i am in northern mb canada. any help would be appreciated. thanks greggv.http://www.6x6world.com/forums/image...s/dontknow.gif

I would call Recreatives Industries. Im sure they could set you up with something for almost half of that. Plus, their prices are in US dollars and right now your Canadian dollar is worth more so you would be getting a pretty good price. Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Vehicles: MaxATVs - Call 1-800-255-2511
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Vanguard clutch

I bought one from Richard at Route 6X 6 (Route 6x6 The Internet Resource for 6 and 8-wheel Amphibious ATVs,Argo, Attex, Hustler, Max, Amphicat, Sierra Trail Boss, Scrambler, Coot, Camel, Jiger, Starcraft, Terra Tiger, terratiger, OD, Recreatives Industries, RI, atv, 6 wheeler, 8 wheeler, qu) - He even machined it to suit my motor which was a 20hp Kohler Command - cost was about $225

Lot's of good advice too - you can call him at any time

Dave

thanks master mudder. i'll try with RI, because i checked quite a few places and they all run about 250 for each . greggv2007.

+ Reply to Thread