relining T-20 bands

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: relining T-20 bands

I just sent them a personal check, and they were fine with that.

That is great news. That seems like a very reasonable price to me.

I just re-built my t-20 yesterday ( 5/15/10). bought my bands from richards, and everything is working great.

I just talked to Alabama Bands and I guess I was quoted the old price of $25. The new price is $35 per band plus shipping. Still seems to be a great deal to me. They said to just box up the bands and ship them. Be sure to put a note INSIDE the box as to what transmission, year, service to be performed, return address, and phone number. They estimate about a week turn around time. I was told they have the specs on the thickness, and type of material to use. The price includes removing the old material, cleaning the bands, and re-bonding the new material (this requires heat and clamping the bands on the correct diameter drum).

+ Reply to Thread