What AATV's are still built today?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What AATV's are still built today?

What AATV's are still built today?

what AATV's are still built today? 4x4 or 6x6 or 8x8 or tracked as long as its an amphibious all-terrain vehicle.

i know of the following. Correct me if i am wrong

Max
    Argo
    Hydro Traxx
    Hydratrek
    Coot 2
    Land tamer
    Mudd Ox

What else is still built today?

The Hoot 6x6, Coona-Go and Marsh Master tracked amphibs, and the AV-4 4x4 were four later AATV makes that still might or might not be in production today. I know that the manufacturers were having some issues, and their websites were up, then down again so I really can't say for sure. There was a recent thread here on the site saying that the AV-4 was being retooled with some new updates by a new owner.

"Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

And I forgot to add, the Power-Trac "Hunt-Vee". If you scroll down you'll see it here on this site about half way down.

UV Class
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

jpswift1 out of all of those i could only find info on the Prower- Trac hunt vee and the Marsh Master so the others must not be getting built..

Any others out there anyone can thank of?

any one know any prices on any of the modles being built?

I thought i read some where that hoot was out of business. And they were having lots of troubles with the hunt vee.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallEpp View Post
    I thought i read some where that hoot was out of business. And they were having lots of troubles with the hunt vee.
    what kind of trouble where they haveing with the hunt vee?

check the b.b.b for complaints filed with them this way you get it first hand and not hear say.

the BBB had no complaints filed. Or thats what the BBB web site said

+ Reply to Thread