Wisconsin Riders

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Riders

Question Wisconsin Riders

I am looking to see how many of us are Wisconsin riders. Always the first step to getting a ride put together.

You and I have already made our intruductions, but I know there are more. My vehicles are still under construction, but when done, we have some land up in Mauston that will be great for the Amphibious rides. It is on the Lemonweir river which is just south of the cranberry bogs. LOTS of backwater, swamps and a good spattering of dry land to boot.

That does sound interesting. My family has a cabin up near Crandon with some fun trails. Iron county is a haul but it rocks up there. Lots of trails both dry and wet, but the red iron mud stains everything. Had my Max in the water this last weekend, I forgot how fun that can be.

I thought I would get this thread going again. "HELLO WISCONSIN".

Good to hear someone trying to and offering land to get a ride together here. Wis 6x6 laes stink and make riding hard to do if you aren't on private land. Hope you can make something work, and if you do, I'll do my best to support your efforts.
    It's all just nuts and bolts.

6x6 clubs in wisconsin

i would like to know if there are any 6x6/8x8 riding clubs in wisconsin??and if there isn't,is there anybody that would like to start one with me??if so contact me at my e-mail (tinytim197237@yahoo.com)
    Last edited by Mike; 02-14-2011 at 11:29 PM. Reason: merged two similar threads

hey all,we should all get together and start a club.what do ya think??

I'm in. Let's go Wisconsin!

That would be a fine idea. Over the years we have tried to get rides together and had some success. But to get people to travel all the way up to Iron Co. is tough. But there are miles of trails there.

hey, tinytim did you get a club going yet. If so I would like to join. No response in Minn so would like to become a cheesehead...... let me know could help getting it started.

+ Reply to Thread