Wisconsin Riders

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Wisconsin Riders

Hi guys, recently caught the 6x6 bug again. Dusted off the max after a few years of not riding and just logged back in here. Thought I would do the obligatory 2 year check up on my fellow WI peeps. Chime in if everyone is alive! Steven P in SW WI

Welcome back. I’m about 3 hrs. North of you.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Sweet, its cool that there are others here in WI even with the rules WI has against our aatvs, its too bad no one has been able to get a group of us together to ride somewhere.

I assume the issue with getting a group together to ride is that A) not really any place to close to LEGALLY ride and B) if someone does have land that a 6x6 can go on, they would not want the responsibility of a few strangers on their land. I to would love to get together as a group and hope some day we can/will.

Every summer I arrange at least one ride at The Cliffs Insane Terrain in Macielles Illinois if you guys are interested let me know. It’s a great time.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

tbone, if I am around and able to be off work, I would love to come with my Max II. Was wondering how the riding was there. My jeep build should be done by then as well.

Alright that's great to hear, I would be down for a trip south of the border this next summer. Count me as interested for sure

+ Reply to Thread