Wisconsin Riders

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Riders

Hi -

I'm new to 6x6world.com and am interested in getting to know other AATV riders in my area. Is there anyone near my location?

Thanks,
    Dan

Hi Dan I'm by 4 corners. Brian

I see this thread has gone dormant...are any Wisconsin guys still out there? I bought an Attex awhile back that i'm restoring ground up, and it would be cool to have friends lined up to go riding with when I get her done (should be by the end of this winter). I see there was some talk of starting a club....I'd be all for that! I'm located in Wausau, so I'm central to anywhere...could make two day weekend outings if there was hotel or camping options...

im from Shawano,WI,looking for trails that alow 6x6,so far no luck,if anyone know,please email me , bikelizzard@yahoo.com

In Wisconsin AATVs are not legal on any public land or trails. You can license them as boats and use the lakes and waterways, summer and winter, but must access the water with the landowners permission or at a boat launch. Private land is your only real option in Wisconsin.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

First post here, but wondering if anyone has info for Wisconsin? Im down west of Madison and wondering if there are any clubs/rides/places to ride????

Private land only in WI. No clubs that I know of. I am going out with mine in the fresh snow in a couple minutes though.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Fiddle sticks. Looks like im going to be looking for some land then! But awesome, enjoy friend.

Keep your eye open for a possible Wisconsin ride posted on the site. Foxvalley threatened to host a ride last year up by red granite until the drought took away his swamp. Maybe this year.

Keith

Hi guys, it's nice to see a few non quad owners in the state. I live near Tomahawk and run the loggin roads and some lakes. I'm all for getting a group together. I see a posts from Wausau,Hiles,Crandon maybe the boys from southern WI. would like to come up too.Hope to hear from you guys. Thanks, Tbone
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

+ Reply to Thread