Wisconsin Riders

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Riders

I'd head north if my little project works out, its lookin' like mid winter for me.

hey nubs, watcha workin on?
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

a 70's argo. i started a build thread, my fifty dollar Argo

Hello All,
    I too am new to 6X6 world. I am working on an Amphicat hoping to have it rebuilt by spring of 2015. I am just east of Wausau.
    Here it is on the way home three weeks ago. Needs lots of work, but I am up for it. Tim

Last edited by PT-Tim; 09-24-2014 at 10:08 AM.

Hi PT-Tim welcome to the site. I'm just north of you in Irma. Good to hear from someone near by.

hey hey i'm new to the group but have an argo 6x6 and have been fallowing 6x6 world as a guest now that I got mine I had to Join
    I'm down for a good ride

I'm in Oneida county myself so I don't think it would be that big of a problem

Hey guys anything going on in Wisconsin lately, was any ride put together or anything else going on?

There's nothing planned as of now. Finding places to ride is a big challenge we have here in WI. The other challenge is finding enough interest among riders to get together. I'm not aware of any good atv park to gather at in WI. However there's one in Illinois called Insain Terrain that's well worth the trip if a few riders would like to gather there. I'm always looking for people to ride with, if interested you can pm me.

Just digging up this WI thread and saying I am another WI guy here with a max II and would love to go on some rides! Willing to travel too! So its official that ATV trails in WI are still NOT for 6x6's? Thanks guys, Zach J in SE WI
    Last edited by monkstr6100; 07-21-2016 at 10:51 AM.

+ Reply to Thread