Attex Racers Pushing The Limits!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Attex Racers Pushing The Limits!

Yeah! I've been wanting high quality video of your stuff.. if they have broadband it'd be great to have some full size files posted somewhere.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

I know Don's footage was burned right to a DVD, and Jeff's was hi-8, but still looked decent. The stuff that I saw (looking at a 2" LCD screen), looked pretty good...

'haven't even had a chance to look at them myself yet- I hate when work gets in the way of the important stuff! I'll post as soon as I can.

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    'haven't even had a chance to look at them myself yet- I hate when work gets in the way of the important stuff! I'll post as soon as I can.

Don

Don, I've had the same problem. I will have it up later in the week once things arent so crazy around here. I watched it on the TV about 5 times already.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Here's a couple vids of Turkey Day weekend up at Hmike's folk's place. Sorry about the quality, but I was having too much fun to worry about documentation! I love the sound when the 503 takes off and echos off the woods. My apologies to Hydromike for cutting the clip just before he leaves me in the dust. I just can't bear to see it.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Here's another clip I never did post. If the machine looks familiar, it's the same one that I had for sale as an ST295. It's more fun as an ST400.

Don,

Bud's looking like a pro. I think he'll be even harder to beat at next year's rodeo. I fully intend to try but I am a bit intimidated.
    Banned

Turkey Day Weekend

Been a long time since I heard 2 BAD ASS Attexes side by side. That was great. I wish I had a test track like that in my backyard, but without the snow. You should bulldoze a track in the soybean field & hold your own event. Tell your Dad you only need a couple acres.

Whipper

Father/Son Attexin'

Don, you're in trouble. Pretty soon Bud's goina blow by you like your standing still. We all know when your young, you have no fear. If Mike's Dad won't give up a couple acres, how about your backyard? What a great place to ride. Got any more videos that you've been holding back ? Good stuff. Post some more.

Whipper

Don, Mike or Jeff,

Did you guys run with a GPS? If so, what were the results? Man, they are screaming!
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread