How to post pictures

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How to post pictures

Hey thanks, I'll give that a try.

hipowerone was spot on with the logout issue. For the profile photos, everyone is allowed to have one. Try resizing your photo first and saving it on your computer. Then, go through the steps to upload it on the site and just browser to the file's location on your machine.

On the logout, I went ahead and checked "remember me". On the profile pic. I did resize it but it wont upload. Now, I'm going into "settings" then click on "edit profile picture" Then click on "choose file" and all my pictures pop on my computer screen. I click on the pic. I made really small then click open. Nothing happens. It works when I upload to the gallery but not when I try to upload to edit profile picture. The pic. for profile is like 94x75 res.and only 32kb. Maybe I'm not going the right place on here. It's no big if it doesn't happen but it would be nice. It's so easy to do on Facebook and other programs.

Ok, I may be successful with the profile picture. If it show up we're good if not, we're bad. Thanks for the help.

Your profile picture showed up just fine: View Profile: dwdog51 - 6x6 World

Quote Originally Posted by dwdog51 View Post
    It's no big if it doesn't happen but it would be nice. It's so easy to do on Facebook and other programs.
    The site is a one man show and as nice as the site is to use once you are used to it, Mike is only one man. He will help with any questions or snags personally, which is nice. Be patient and learn to navigate site a little and all becomes second nature.

Good luck

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Next question, how do you make it so a small picture shows up on every post that I make like you, ARGOJIM, HIPOERONE, and others have? If you're getting tired of my questions, just tell me. I love you guyz!

I honestly can't remember been near 10 years.
    Try going to your profile and under thread settings see if the box "show avatars" is checked, if not bingo.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.

Jim is correct, even after almost 10 years. That picture is called an avatar and can be edited in your user control panel. Here is a direct link: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/profi...?do=editavatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Jim is correct, even after almost 10 years. That picture is called an avatar and can be edited in your user control panel. Here is a direct link: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/profi...?do=editavatar

Well Mike seems time doesn't fly, looking at my join date it's only near 8 years.

+ Reply to Thread