any AATV nuts in indiana?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: any AATV nuts in indiana?

any AATV nuts in indiana?

anyone else in indiana thats an AATVer?

i am in montpelier witch is 40 mile south of fort wyane 15 miles east of marion on st rd 18.. witch is just 30 mile north of munice..

shoot me an email
    JLMMACHINE@EARTHLINK.NET

jeremy

Iam in Decatur. Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

i know where that is.. i bought a V-Max airplane there a few years ago..

where do you go ride at Cougar? you work in Decatur also?

i am not to far from decatur... prob 45 miles.. i am real close to bluffton.

drop me a line Cougar.. JLMMACHINE@EARTHLINK.NET

Quote Originally Posted by tweeter166 View Post
    i know where that is.. i bought a V-Max airplane there a few years ago..

where do you go ride at Cougar? you work in Decatur also?

i am not to far from decatur... prob 45 miles.. i am real close to bluffton.

drop me a line Cougar.. JLMMACHINE@EARTHLINK.NET
    Who did you get the plane from? I go ride down at Haspin alot and some time down by the river here in town. I went to Haspin this Sat. for a day ride, Iam still getting use too the Mudd-Ox. Cougar

i dont remember the guys name off the top of my head.. i do remember when i came into town i turned there just past fleetwood at the john deere dealer and went east and back in there somewhere was a grass runway at a guys house.. thats where the guy kept the plane.. he told me he use to teach flying in ultralites there but somehow his balence got messed up so he stoped flying and i bought his personal plane..

Hello all I live in Monroevill and new to this all but am working on rebuilding an old amphicat to play with. The air grass runway in Decatur is gage air port as I lived in Decatur for years till I bought this place. Hope to hear for you both and name is Ray here.

Evansville IN. here

Quote Originally Posted by panther View Post
    Hello all I live in Monroevill and new to this all but am working on rebuilding an old amphicat to play with. The air grass runway in Decatur is gage air port as I lived in Decatur for years till I bought this place. Hope to hear for you both and name is Ray here.
    Hey Ray, Kirk here you will have to get with me and go riding. Iam still hoping we get sum snow, I got the tracks and the top on the Ox. You have to send me a pm with your # so I can give you a call. Cougar

Richmond area here I got a 89max II im workin on I need some aatv buddys lol I plan on goin to haspin soon if possible
    bonewerx

+ Reply to Thread