Wiring Diagram help

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wiring Diagram help

Cell: 256-508-0632 North-Central ALABAMA( Huntsville Area)
    Do you still need that wireing diagram? Recreatives Ind. Parts Department sent me a copy in PDF format about a year ago. If you still need it I may be able to dig it up for you.....Just let me know... Also, You are welcome to call me at 256 508-0632 if you think I may be able to help. Be sure you remember to put fuses in the circuits and use heavy enough wire... Electrical fires and plastic MAX II bodies don't mix very well...
    Quote Originally Posted by yard_dawg View Post
    I have posted a couple of times here and all have very helpful . Now I was wondering where I could find or if anyone has a wiring diagram for a early maxx II with the 440 2 stroke. I am trying to rewire it from the switch back. It will turn over and start, but the old wiring has several ends that do not connect to anything. I have the lights and a amp meter in ti. Thanks for all the help here guys.

I could use that wiring diagram for the Kawasaki 440 that I picked up too. If you could email it to me, that would be great. Thanks!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread