Chat

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chat

Chat

We should make online Chat meetings for every sunday at X time. I think we have enough active users to log on Sunday nights.

Thoughts?

Beeman

I,m up for that . How about 7-8 pm sunday evenimg?

sounds good to me. i always forget if is is set up for once a month, but if it was every sunday night, and there was something to notify you that chat was active whan you log on (like private messages do) i would be a lot more prone to remember
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Good enough. Just say 8pm eastern time. That way it's not too late for us east coast guys and not too early for the west coast ones.

Great idea! Sounds good to me.

Good enough. Just say 8pm eastern time. That way it's not too late for us east coast guys and not too early for the west coast ones.
    yep, I think that's good.

Don't forget, chat coming up in 90 minutes!!! (It's 6:30 eastern time right now and we start at 8pm)

Well it was late, but i caught up with Mudbug, Beeman, and Tomass in chat. Had a good time, and I'll try to step in more often now!
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

I never get lost : I take expeditions!
    I'm guided by the Magic 8 Ball.

+ Reply to Thread