6x6 Racing Results 2010

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2010

gee thanks for the honorable mention there hydromike !!!! i seem to remember helping turn a wench or 2 (i couldn't stand watching you gimps have all the fun) ps tell geo gem thanks again for letting me try one of her beers
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

Another sterling presentation there George!!!!!! Loved the video!

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-11-2016 at 09:46 PM.

Awe shucks Bridget! Post what you have! I'm tired of looking at my video.
    Banned

Looking good George, Thanks. That race was very cool. Some of the faster machines were lapping the 4 strokes by the end. Mike was impossible catch and really should have gotten a trophy.

Troutman, North Carolina, United States, 111622645520387, Troutman, North Carolina
    Wow! As the videographer for that race, I'm just going to apologize for the "tree and sky shots". There were so many people and machines and I couldn't keep up with what was going on where! It was amazing to watch, I can't imagine what it must have felt like to be on the track! That was my favorite race to watch! There was action at every corner of the track! (It being my favorite might have something to do with it being the only one Brian got to race in! Thanks Lewis!)

Love the muddy goggles, George!
    Max II Girls...The Best in the World!

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-11-2016 at 09:47 PM.

Powder Puff Race

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-11-2016 at 09:48 PM.

Nice videos, guys and gals. The mud on lense problem.. maybe mount a mini windshield in front of the camera. Looks like Shana ran a smooth race w/ no errors. Can't feel bad about 2nd place when it's a ford car engine vs a briggs and stratton. I guess I could mount my harley sportster twin, or a small block chevy in the back of my 8 wheeler and come mess with the guys. I don't have anything to race so I havn't got seroius about making a 2000 mile trip to Ash. Did think about standing beside I44 with a duffel bag and my thumb out as Bridgett and Whipper pass through town...
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-11-2016 at 09:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread