6x6 Racing Results 2010

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2010

Home at last!!!!!!! Got in around 1:PM. Guys it was another year of great people, great fun and great excitement. This was a great time to revisit with familiar friends and to make new ones. It was great to put a face with a name from the site. Best group of people i have known in a long time. Thanks all for a great weekend. There are still a few members out there on the road, so drive safely!!!!

Springer Race.

Videos from Saturday

Couple of videos I got from Saturday. I really am enjoying the videos from Sunday. Thanks to everyone who is posting them.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Even though i finished the last half of the weekend with 5 tires lol.... I had a blast this weekend. Thanks to everyone who helped me out or let me borrow tools. I met alot of great people and saw some sweet rides. Big thanks to Bud for letting us ride the trails. I have never seen such character in land with so many different things on one property. Hope we can all meet again.

Man that looked fun, I hate I couldn't go. I can't get over the number of springers. How was the turnout overall compared to last year? Also, what classes were held? The videos are great.

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-11-2016 at 09:20 PM.

I just wanted to say WOW, WHAT A GREAT TIME! It was great meeting everyone. I made a bunch of new freinds, learned a lot, drank too much beer, got sunburnt. How could anyone ask for more? Next year my goal is to ....not break anything.....and bring more food. Just in case JPSwift brings spagettios and pb&j again! lol

Quote Originally Posted by thebuggyman1 View Post
    I just wanted to say WOW, WHAT A GREAT TIME! It was great meeting everyone. I made a bunch of new freinds, learned a lot, drank too much beer, got sunburnt. How could anyone ask for more? Next year my goal is to ....not break anything.....and bring more food. Just in case JPSwift brings spagettios and pb&j again! lol
    I saw him make one of those 3/4 inch pb&j sandwiches. Oh! that was on each side of the bread!!!

Super fun weekend!!!! Loved putting faces to the names of everybody,and seeing so many different machines in person.got lots of new ideas.Definitely gonna be an every year event for me.everyone was super nice .Really got to put my machine to the test .Thanks for all the tool loans. Next time ill be more prepared.Trail rides were awesome..Did anyone get allot of pics? it seems all the pics i took were lost somethings up with my camera.Once again it was great meeting everyone hope to get together again soon!!!!

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-11-2016 at 09:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread