6x6 Racing Results 2010

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2010

Excellent! Have a safe trip back, you two....

~m

Like to thank, Whipper and Bridget and George for the food. Brian and Beth for the Pancakes and Pork BBQ; there goes my cholesterol levels... Oh! And, Michale Dusel for the incredible Sausage!!!! He makes it and it's REALLY, REALLY, GOOD!!!!

Bridget, you were saying you were feeling old. The weekend just caught up with me... *I FEEL OLD*... Boy am I sore! But, I'd go back tomorrow!!!! Those four day's just went to fast!!!

Thanks too, JP and George for letting me use their trail machines and, Larry W for the ride in the Attex Tank Trainer.

P.S. JP, the pix at the pond didn't come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
    P.S. JP, the pix at the pond didn't come out.
    Damn it! Oh well, that's just how it goes. I'm glad you enjoyed the track Max.

And thanks to everyone for all the help and the great food! The hamburgers, BBQ pork, sausage, and bacon and eggs that everyone cooked up for me really put the Chef Boyardee, Spagettios, Tuna Fish, and ultra thick PBJ sandwiches to shame.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

hey guys and gals there are a few picts in my photo gallery of pine lake with more to come (i just haven't figured out how make a link yet)
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

Whipper and Bridget thanks and have a safe trip home.

Have some videos and pictures to post up once i get all settled in. Hydro i have the video of you and the Argo swapping paint! Like Joe said those four days were like rapid fire. It was a fast pace once the track opened. A lot of thanks to Bud Fisher for having us. Hard to believe that i will be another 12 months before we all come together again, so until then....turn wrenches, modify equipment, and most of all stay safe.

Lewis
    COC

I posted some pics, too. There are some doubles, sorry about that!

Had so much fun, can't wait for next year.

Ashtabula 2010 - Amphibious ATV Pictures

Wish I had brought someone/had more time to find someone to man the HD camera this year. Maybe next year we'll just bring everything in the garage with us and wrench while were at the track.

We just walked in the door after an overnight visit with my sister in West Virginia. glad to say that the trip home was much less eventful than the trip up. i even managed to restrain the urge to unstrap my racer from the trailer and let it take it's chances on getting home. a huge thanks to all who worked so hard to try to get it out on the track! H-Mike, thanks for the vice grips (you tool !). considering all the trouble, we still had a great weekend and can't wait to do it again!
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Glad to hear you guys made it home safe. In the near future it'll be time to start thinking about that Bandolero swap. Thanks again for the excellent pork sandwiches and letting me take the Rokon for a spin!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Glad to hear the R13 family got home safely. Thanks for all the help and all the food! You make great neighbors.

We got home in the wee hours of Monday morning and didn't get around to unloading until noon or so. It seems we narrowly avoided a "Brian moment"- found the lock was missing from the pin that holds the trailer hitch. I don't know how long it had been gone, but it could have made a mess if the pin came out!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread