6x6 Racing Results 2010

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2010

Glad your home safely Race family and that this trip was un-eventful. See you guys in the near future.

Hello everyone, left Pinne Lake Mon. morn about 10 am was home for quick shower and time to take wife to lunch (Pine Lake is closer to me than my properties!) Want to say thanks to Hydromike for identifing my rotax motor(i'll bring another mystery,and some Heineken,to the next outing).Thanks to jerseybigfoot for bringing the unused tools and for the Driven Clutch 101 class. Thanks racerone3 for the tires and the trailside delivery of my spare when I knocked that bead off in the woods.Thank you so much for the dvd's george,we will soon make some popcorn and sit down and watch. All in all what a wonderfull time!!! What a GOLDMINE of knowaldge,resources and great fellowship.So nice to meet folks from the site and others.Pic's are on Lyn's cam,gotta get her to put on pc then I can post some.I got some video, I'll try to see what can do with it. Joe.

thanks to all that posted videos! the only race i watched all weekend was the Apache Gear Challenge (from the seat of the Orange Crush). i spent too much time fighting with my machine and not enough enjoying the races. it's nice to be able to see what i missed!
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-11-2016 at 09:22 PM.

See when you get back..its 107 today with 7 % humidity
    perfect weather

Bridget & Whipper, you should have nicer weather today, if you spent the night in St Louis. Clouds and a little north breeze maybe.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

i was just trying to follow the links to photos at the begining of this thread, and found that i couldn't get to Geojem's pics. is that gallery set to private? anyone else having trouble getting to that one? i can follow the links to all the others
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Racerone
    I was able to get to them no problem. I'd try again. I'm glad you said something about the links at the beginning. I have been reading the thread all along and never noticed Mike compiled everything at the beginning.
    Thanks for that Mike. I like the format.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Racerone
    I was able to get to them no problem. I'd try again. I'm glad you said something about the links at the beginning. I have been reading the thread all along and never noticed Mike compiled everything at the beginning.
    Thanks for that Mike. I like the format.
    very odd... i tried it on both computers (win 7 and XP) and neither worked. switched from firefox to internet explorer and it comes up just fine... all the others work in firefox

on another note, I just did a simple seperation test and found that the 93 octane fuel that i bought for the racer at the Circle K in Ashtabula was around 40% water! that's the fuel i dumped in after i ran my practice laps. can't wait to pull the filter and see how bad it looks! once i get the fuel system cleaned out and see if the 400 will run as it did before i left, i'll probably throw the 440 back in (with turbulator) and see if that one will run. fuel was the one thing i did not suspect as i had just gotten it from the pump that morning!
    otherwise the machines are cleaned, serviced and ready to go get muddy again. once Beth and I get the camping gear cleaned and preped for the next adventure, i can get back to work on the family truckster!

i looked over the pics from the weekend, and we have quite a few great air bud shots (time to start a second wall Whipper) and some great candid shots. We will try to sit down this evening and get some of them resized and posted. Until i can get them all posted I will leave you with this
    Last edited by racerone3; 06-24-2010 at 04:16 PM.

Wow Brian, didi I read correctly that your can was almost 1/2 water? As in pour the gas off the top and the rest is water? That's bizarre. Recently I serviced two lawn mowers, they ran fine when done, but they later complained the wouldn't start after a hot shut down. Well, turns out they had lots of water in the fuel system. Further interogation revealed they left their gas can outside all year with a faulty seal I'm beginning to think nothing gets more abuse and less attention than some lawn mowers.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

+ Reply to Thread