6x6 Racing Results 2010

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2010

SWEEEEEET!!!!!!! exellent George. Makes me want to be back there again...

Just a question at 1:57 on George's video who's Terra Tiger(Orange) is that? That is a eye catching machine. I don't believe i saw that machine at Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Just a question at 1:57 on George's video who's Terra Tiger(Orange) is that? That is a eye catching machine. I don't believe i saw that machine at Ash.
    Hey Lewis, that is thebuggymans1's machine. He has sinse sold it.

It WAS mine....sold it right after Ash. I smoked the steering clutches getting it on then off the trailer. I was able to (barely) make one trip up to the front track area then back to camp.
    Thanks for the compliment though.
    Last edited by thebuggyman1; 07-30-2010 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Dang it Larry....you type too fast!

No wonder i didn't see it. I liked the color and the seat arrangement, it just worked together.

Nice George ! Also stoked that there is a shot of Dad and I off the line and one later of him trying to bump me out of the way (I must have been quicker on the straightaway).

All I can say is way cool!!!

+ Reply to Thread