attex frame swaps

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: attex frame swaps

attex frame swaps

hey guys how everyone.i need to know what bodys will fit on an attex frame,are the max near them

I have a body (Attex) John. ABS, fair shape. Interested?
    Banned

attex

i have other attexs,i have a chaparral im thinking of changeing the body

body

what body do you have

I'm interested in attex bodies, i'm interested in any parts i can get ahold of...

I have a TC body, ABS. Not pretty but a good starter body. A patch on the floor and cracks around the headlights. Round cuts in the dash where the tach and speedo were. No pan, engine cover or fuel cell. Have pictures.
    Last edited by George; 12-03-2007 at 11:44 PM.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scramblerjohn View Post
    hey guys how everyone.i need to know what bodys will fit on an attex frame,are the max near them
    Hey John, Hey_Dan78 was telling me that someone bought a Max II upper and lower body from Recreatives so they could put their Attex frame in it. I dont know too many more details, but Im sure if you send Dan a message on the site he would be able to fill you in with more details.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Ok George, i'm very new to this, i have no idea what a tc is... If its a six or eight wheeler i'm interested and would like to see pics....

+ Reply to Thread