All surface vehicle

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All surface vehicle

Thumbs up Larry W All surface vehicle

So I live in Vermont and decided to try and register my Argo Bigfoot. Vermont finally did something right. I was able to register it as an all surface vehicle, so I can drive (with out tracks!) on the snow, ice, water,land,marsh,swamp the list is long that the state has for approved use. Costs 72$ first reg then 42$ every year. Plate has a special ASV sticker and does not need hull tags. I think it's awsome, and can now drive it legally down any road in my town and the 3 surounding towns as it's been approved by the select boards! No one at the DMV had done one of these registrations before and it tool over an hour and they had to make serveral phone calls but it was worth the time. Just thought I would let all the Vermont owners know.

Dude,that is outstanding!!If only the other states would take notice and simplify the whole "red tape"issue!

isnt vermont LIVE FREE OR DIE is that correct ?
    i just looked it up and thats not right its the green mountain state
    sorry that would been appropreate though
    Last edited by wfo; 06-22-2010 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wfo View Post
    isnt vermont LIVE FREE OR DIE is that correct ?
    Very close, but that's New Hampshire.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Ya thats New Hampshire, which i ride in alot as well. There is a bit of land to ride on and between some family property and friends we have a clump of a few hundred acres to play on with beaver ponds. We get a good mix of terrain.

There is a saying that goes on around here
    "I live in vermoont, i do what i want"

I know in arkansas cops just dont care if you drive around on your atvs, dirt bikes, utvs...and there really arn't any aatvs but me and my buddy drove our dirtbikes to skeet shooting practice with our shotguns on our back-bout a 10 mile ride on semi busy roads
    8x8 twice as good as 4x4

+ Reply to Thread