AATV Roll bar test

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AATV Roll bar test

AATV Roll bar test

So after seeing hydromike's pirouette, egoperf's Max IV jump, and whipper-ag's infamous car jumps I decided to try and emulate a couple of them on the 4th.

I was jumping a 5-6 foot tall hill into a muddy pond but it was so steep that I couldn't get enough speed in the max to really do much. However I did manage to get airborne only to barely clip the back wheels on the way into the pond and send me nose first into the water.

I didn't have my seat belt on because I was afraid it would turn over in the water and I would get stuck but I wish I would have worn it.

When the Max hit the water, it threw me forward into the roll bar. I hit it so hard that it actually cut my head and I am sitting here with a huge knot on my head right now.

The only good part .... I HAVE VIDEO!

I actually got the video finished tonight too so this post is really worthless

Check it out here: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/max-a...video-2-a.html

Jeepers Mike that looks like it hurts a bit. Dont feel bad, you're not the only one who has injuries, i smashed my fingers between some boulders pretty bad.....now I'm Tard Hand. Hopefully we'll all be better soon so we can work on our machines!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

That sounds painful in itself. If you look at that video where I came out of the culvert into the creek, when I was going in the culvert, I had my hand on the roll bar and almost did the same thing as you.

You've got tard hand and I've got tard head...wait...no jokes please, we all know my head's not right!

+ Reply to Thread