What GPS units are you using????

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What GPS units are you using????

What GPS units are you using????

Hey all, I have a Garmin etrex Legend Cx. I have had lots of problems with it from day one. It is not on warranty, so I am looking into buying a new one. Just wondering what others are using, and if they work well for them. I am not brand loyal to Garmin, all I want is a quality unit!!!!!
    If it looks like you can't make it, you probably can't, but what the hell you can call in sick tomorrow......right?

Just out of curiousity what problems are you haveing. I have a garmin Nuvi and it occationally will freeze up. I have different maps and vehicles loaded on it and not sure if that stuff is making it freeze or not. Doesnt happen a whole lot but when it does you have to shut it off and back on.

Well just before the year warranty was up, it would not connect to my PC. Fixed on warranty for about 2 months (no connect again). So I can't upload / download maps, waypoints etc. Using it today after it sat for approx 1 year, worked for 9 km, stopped for snack / smoke break. Shut down and would not turn back on. Got home later, fired it back up and it had tracked our trail to the break point and nothing after. Did unit "restart" and it deleted my memory card data, and still won't connect to PC...... Anyone need a micro SD card.....comes with Garmin paperweight!!
    If it looks like you can't make it, you probably can't, but what the hell you can call in sick tomorrow......right?

+ Reply to Thread