Max Amphibious ATV video #2

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Max Amphibious ATV video #2

Max Amphibious ATV video #2

Here is my second attempt at editing a few clips together of the max 6x6. This time they are all filmed entering a muddy pond on the 4th of July. There are quite a few times in this film that water comes over the top of the 6x6 into the cockpit.

I tried to edit these for the most action

Be sure to watch the end where I have a sad sad attempt to jump the Max that ends up knocking my headlights out in the Max and nearly knocking my own lights out (Note my girlfriend laughing during my near concussion)

Other than that it was a great time for all.

Enjoy :P

Mike, that was an awsome jump!!!!

Cool Jump

Mike,
    That looked like alot of fun but,where was your HELMET????You got lucky!!!!!!!!
    cool video

Deceleration Trauma!!!

Hey Mike;
    Smooth approach, perfect line-up with the departure point, grace in flight, its just the landing that stunk a little..... My turn next! How about using a ramp?

Supercool video!

Have Knoxville and Steve-O been aquainted with the 6x6?

you da man,,, can I play too?

Yes, a helmet was in order! Really I should have just had my seat belt on but I didn't know how the Max would react to that jump and was afraid of getting upside-down in the water and not being able to release the belt

Mario, you and tanker are next! Ramps are cool with me. I would hate to see what Knoxville and Steve-O would do with one

As for the landing, if the back tires wouldn't have clipped the hill on the way down I think it would have been much better. I just chickened out and didn't get enough speed

As for the landing, if the back tires wouldn't have clipped the hill on the way down I think it would have been much better. I just chickened out and didn't get enough speed
    Ahh.. the good ol do-or-die scenerio. Nice video btw!

[COLOR="Red"]More speed, Cap'n!![/COLOR]

Great video, Mike! I wish I had a play yard like that.

Hope your head feels better.

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

thanks guys!

What the hell were you thinking? Don't you know that can be dangerous? Full throttle & a little more hp & you might have hit the middle of the pond. Take it from someone who knows, when you feel like getting crazy, (which can be a lot of fun) wear a seat belt & helmet. Anyway, I'm impressed.

+ Reply to Thread