Cool vehicles/toys you own

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool vehicles/toys you own

If that's a turbo model, I'm SOOOOOOOO jealous!

It's just a very modded 16v (1.8-2.0l, cams, intake, had illegal racing header for a while). It pulls like a turbo. Unfortunaely, parts are actually harder to find for an 88 scirocco these days than a 76 max.

"If it has a 392 in it, I officially hate you."

it's not a Hemi it's a 413ci.

I've seen some of his vids. You are talking about (rockavenger)? The guy with all the blackwater sniper vids!

The video got bumped off, but my buddy had a killer vid on for a while. He's not a marine recon sniper anymore due to an injury. He was working in motor pool, and bullets start peppering the hummer me's working on. He picked up his m16 spun around & took an insurgent snipers head clean off at 250-300yds with 3 shots. He put the rifle back down & went back to work like nothing happened! Guy with the camera bombed his drawers!
    Last edited by GREASEMONKEY; 12-05-2007 at 03:43 PM.
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

I never get lost : I take expeditions!
    I'm guided by the Magic 8 Ball.

My new '01 Vehicross!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbullet75 View Post
    What my VX wants to be when it grows up...
    I think I trumped my VX's youthful aspirations...
    I just bought a 2001 Vehicross to replace my 1999!
    (nothing wrong with the '99 *For Sale* ... just LOVE the black one!)

This is why I haven't been on the site much lately...
    ---JIM---
    I reject your reality and substitute my own...
    (Mythbusters Fan )

I've got you your VX's grandparents...........
    Attached Images
    Henry:
    I don't know where I'm going, but, I'm on my way...........

My other toys.

The black with yellow top is a 1965 Landrover Series IIa diesel. Commonly known as Guinness due to her colour scheme and the newest member to the family.
    The military one is a 1982 Series III ex-mod - almost amphibious!
    The red is a 1983 Landrover 110 (aka Defender) with 300tdi diesel. Unfortunately had too many toys, and this one went.

Bought the Argo so we could clear more trails for the 4x4's.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by xrover; 04-23-2008 at 01:31 PM.

I'd love to have a Rover diesel.......
    Henry:
    I don't know where I'm going, but, I'm on my way...........

My daily hack in a Poesche 944 Auto with a V8 TVR engine, mildly worked, headers, heads a mild cam, some head work to match the cam. it has a tow hitch to tow the race car and is a great cruiser. The racer, a 924 carrera GT, one off block, 93.5mm Cosworth pistons, my own made rods, my own grind cam, my own cast heads, more titanium valve gear than is strictly required. & plate 5inch carbon F1 clutch on my own made flywheel using an old brake disc and some aluminium. Runs 9.90 every day without touching it. Straight as an arrow which is just as well as the front wheels are off the ground for the first two gears, street legal but a bit of an animal.
    My unused toy, a GSXR 750 slab side, streetfighter with an oilcooled 1100, Turbo'd and with a little squirt of Nitrous. it also runs in 9.90 and is also street legal (in the UK) This will be loosing the nitrous in a bid to get it legal over here and have some fun on the streets again.
    I also have an RS 500 cosworth in Black, and a Cosworth in white. The RS500 was my 17 year old car that I never got rid of, it's tired and the engine blows head gaskets regularly so I'm converting it to 4WD with probably the mustang 2.3 engine. the white one is/was my wife's summer car but the new forester has her wanting to get rid of her cossie.
    My jetski is one of the original ones from kawasaki, my friend bought a Gpz 600 and I got a great deal on a JS 300, being a biker all my life I had to go and buy a van to get the thing home as I never thought of that. I killed it some 15 years ago trying to do whitewater jetsking, it doesn't work because if you go over a fall you hit the bottom and brake both wrists and destroy the jetski, last year I started rebuilding it as my neighbour has a large lake to have some fun with it, it will probably be sold to generate funds for the Jiger project once I have proved it still works.
    My Jiger and Bazoo are ongoing projects untill I can generate enough money for an 8x8, something with lots of ground clearence that will get around the wetlands where I live, but for the moment I'm having fun making my Bazoo bullit proof.
    Looking at that list my wife is right, I do have to many toys!.

My previous addiction!

Well, I left a previous gearhead life in South Dakota to head up here to the last frontier! I owned a small fabrication shop back there building rock crawling trucks. My pride and joy was my 73 bronco. I had done some amazing things to it and with it, and every piece of the suspension was modified or custom built by me. It was in Petersons mag a few times and can be seen here
    P51143 Image Large Photo and attached are a few other pics from my time with it! It was not to be in the end though. My son had a battle with cancer for a few years along with numerous other medical problems. The military did not cooperate during that timeframe and I was forced to sell it to pay the bills. It all worked out though in the end. My son has made an amazing recovery from all of it, and now the Argo has filled its shoes as a lot more practical mode of transportation for exploring our new home, the Alaskan wilderness!
    Attached Images

68 Cougar XR7

It's not an all terrain but it does have a (6) and a (8) in its title. A little more to do on the engine compartment and the motor will go back in.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread