Cool vehicles/toys you own

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Cool vehicles/toys you own

Other Toys

Not vehicles but cool..............
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Pony Soldier View Post
    Not vehicles but cool..............
    That last picture is just a cardboard cutout than? :P

Toys

I just could not resist posting my old 55 Ford,I'm the old guy. This was the last day my son and I had her out. Sold her and shipped her to Kansas.

Here are all of the 2-wheeled toys that my Brother, Dad, and myself own:
    '78 Yamaha DT400, (work in progress) '78 Honda Passport, '90 CR250R, (just seized up on us) '82 Kawasaki KDX175, '85 KX125, '86 KX250, '88 KX125, and
    a '96 KX125. I won't even get into the cars yet.

Brad

I'm losing my storage building on the land my dad is selling. So after 8 years of storage, my Metropolitan is finally home. Now, where do I put it?
    Attached Images

Beep beep, beep beep.. his horn went beep beep beep.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Just thought I'd throw this in. It was a basket case, but I made it work. Did every ounce of work myself.
    I give up!!!!!!!!!!! Every time I tried to upload my pics, I got this message."In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist". So, either the admin is going to do something, and you will see three copies of my attempts, (Which I apologize for) or nothing. (Which I also apologize for.) Either way, It is supposed to show a 1969 Chevelle that I restored.
    Last edited by Jeff t-boss; 08-04-2008 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Dern things still didn't fit!
    It's all just nuts and bolts.

+ Reply to Thread