sell out ??

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sell out ??

sell out ??

well i have to say im a sell out out all of the 4 6X6's i had i sold all of them Time for my next project. I have to say ive met some great people and made some new friends on this site and i have got some very helpful information from members when i had problems and even traded some parts with some people. But on a good note i got 4 new people into 6wheeling and i told all of them all about this site and how helpful everyone is. Mike keep up the good work on the site. So i guess the only thing left to say is thank you to all. This is 06chops signing off bye all
    l___>
    what good is it if it dont float

I hate to hear you are getting out of the hobby but I hope you will be back to visit with us. Perhaps you will own a six wheeler again one day or at least join someone else for a ride in theirs. It was good to have you here.

Happy trails.

Hate to see you go pal. Just because you no longer have a machine doesn't mean your not one of us. For what ever reason for this decision, stay safe, the door will always be open and may God bless you and yours!

Lewis

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Hey man, we will miss you, but like Lewis said, just because you don't have a ride, doesn't mean you can't stop in for a visit. All the luck to you!

+ Reply to Thread