Funny Spanish Argo ATV Commercial

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Funny Spanish Argo ATV Commercial

Funny Spanish Argo ATV Commercial

Have any of you seen this commercial on You Tube? This is hilarious. Jeff and Mike, are you guys seeing this? If so, this is how you need to dress when you go to Canal Fest!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Have any of you seen this commercial on You Tube? This is hilarious. Jeff and Mike, are you guys seeing this? If so, this is how you need to dress when you go to Canal Fest!

hmmm.. so I can get hot natives if I drive a nice car.. err, 8x8! Horray! A trip in the Prairie Bobcat to the undiscovered worlds!!

Quote Originally Posted by beeman View Post
    hmmm.. so I can get hot natives if I drive a nice car.. err, 8x8! Horray! A trip in the Prairie Bobcat to the undiscovered worlds!!
    Everyone knows that AATVs are women magnets!

Spanish Argo Commercial

Hola,

Muy Bien! Esta mucho, mucho macho!

Gracias,
    Mario

Mario, can you tell me more about this add? I took spanish but it didn't help

I was wondering if this was an add for Argo itself or maybe a dealer sponsored add for a particular dealership?

Also, please tell me that they mentioned something about pirates and booty

I don't know about pirates, but the booty is a given.

Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post

Oh no you didn't....

Canal fest is a bit different, but the Native American themes still hold true. It's held in Tonawanda, named after a local Iroquois tribe. Here's a pic from the Tonawanda's website. There are several other more "interesting" photos, but I can't guarantee the age of the squaw...

I'm sowing together my Conquistador costume right now...
    Last edited by hydromike; 07-09-2007 at 11:02 AM. Reason: I spelled Tonawanda, Conquistador and Iroquois right, but misspelled "are". What a dolt...

I just cant wait to see the looks on the faces of people with quarter million dollar cabin cruisers when they see a gang of 6 wheelers paddling up the canal. I remember last year when I went, I got lots of thumbs up from people with twin big block powered cigarette boats and even the sheriffs and coast guard people. When I anchored up, everyone asked me, "what is that thing?" One more thing, you guys might want to hook up a red/green boat light in the front of your vessel and a white light in the rear as well as a bilge pump.

I have my pirate hat and eye patch ready!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Here's a joke for you...

What kind of AATVs do pirates drive?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgos
    Last edited by Mike; 07-09-2007 at 12:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread