6x6 makes memories

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6x6 makes memories

6x6 makes memories

Ever since I drug home the Attex Superchief I knew I was onto something.. Then when I drug home the Max2 we knew it was here to stay. I have two grand kids, one 4 going on 5 and living next door.. and the other 2yrs old (he lives across town)... but almost everyday i have a smiling 4 yr old coming over and askin' "Pa, can we go for a ride?" .. and out we go on urban adventures.. on the 5 acres next door.. or down the street across the fields and on to what vacant parcels are left around here.. we've even hit a yard sale or two. People smile and wave and the 4 yr old waves back.. (when the littlest one rides we stay on the 5 acres next door)

I end up being a kid again ( I'm 46 now) and I'm sure the kids will cherish memories with their Pa in the 6 wheeler.. one things for sure... it ain't going anywhere anytime soon.. or ever for that matter.. we have way too much fun! So their it sits in the garage next to the harley and morris minor.. with two kid sized helmets on the seat and bright Orange flag waiting for it's next mission with the driver and two passengers onboard!

Very nice!
    Banned

sweeetttttttttttttttttttttt thats what it is all about . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

+ Reply to Thread