Newbe to the site (Rock Doctor)

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbe to the site (Rock Doctor)

Cool Newbe to the site (Rock Doctor)

Hello guys and gals,
    I was invited to check out this site by a fellow named Mike. Wow, I am impressed, this place is very well layed out.
    A little background is in order I guess:
    I live about as far north in BC as you can get, before hitting the NWT.
    My life revolves around outdoor activities involving: Quads, Argos, Jetboats, Lifted Trucks, Firearms, Fishing Rods, and of course my Family.
    I have a wife and 2 daughters (2 1/2 and 4 yrs old) as well as another child due next month.
    I am a Millwright, and Gas Plant/Remote Compressor Station Operator, spending most of my time working and playing out in the bush.

As this appears to be more of an ATV related site, I will try to contain myself and stick to ATV related topics.

I have quite a few vids on youtube, some of you may have even seen some of them, that's actually how Mike found me.

Here is a little "Ice Breaker" clip, Argos/Quads/and fishing
    Enjoy

Last edited by Mike; 07-07-2007 at 04:44 PM.

Rock Doctor, you are quick my man! I'm glad you found your way over and thanks for sharing a little about yourself. Hopefully you will stick around and share some more about your Argos with us!

+ Reply to Thread