T-20 Skidsteer won't come apart..

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: T-20 Skidsteer won't come apart..

I WAS WONDERING WHAT Alabama Bands WAS CHARGING PER BAND FOR RELINING. I KNOW I PAID $ 110 A PIECE FROM RICHARD RELIC BUT IF I REMEMBER CORRECT YOU GET BACK $40 EACH IF BANDS ARE REUSEABLE .

mine came to $134.69 to reline 4 bands (including shipping) and should be here on Tuesday. I will post pics and thickness measurements when they get here. it is WAY cheaper than new, or relined ones from Richard, but it does take longer. you send yours in, they strip and reline them, and send them back. Tuesday will be 3 weeks since i sent them out
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffery9076 View Post
    I WAS WONDERING WHAT Alabama Bands WAS CHARGING PER BAND FOR RELINING. I KNOW I PAID $ 110 A PIECE FROM RICHARD RELIC BUT IF I REMEMBER CORRECT YOU GET BACK $40 EACH IF BANDS ARE REUSEABLE .
    It was linked to a couple of post back: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/trans...html#post65634

That thread says $25 a piece plus shipping. Supposedly that is where Richard Relic gets his done at but I don't know if that is true or not?

UPS left notes on my door. COD will be $156.20. Not even for sure if this is all four bands until I have them in my hands. I am not sure if they are open on Labor Day, but I am going to try. $156.20 still sounds better than $400.00. Hopefully I can still get them this week. I will post progress.

Bands came in today from Alabama Bands. They look good to me. They came neatly packaged in four boxes. I would be glad to post the after pics if anyone is interested. Very helpful people. Final cost $156.20 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by popeye View Post
    Bands came in today from Alabama Bands. They look good to me. They came neatly packaged in four boxes. I would be glad to post the after pics if anyone is interested. Very helpful people. Final cost $156.20 shipped.
    Please mic them and post the numbers. Uncle Vin

Sorry about taking so long to respond. I will post pics and thickness tomorrow.

Bands are at .103. Looks pretty consistent all around. I am going to try to assemble transmission this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by popeye View Post
    Bands are at .103. Looks pretty consistent all around. I am going to try to assemble transmission this weekend.
    Ok. Now measure just the metal thickness and tell us that. R.I. made a change to the metal thickness some time ago so I am trying to get a baseline as to the friction material thickness.

Thanks Mark

.065 thick on the band metal.

+ Reply to Thread