Problems Logging In

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problems Logging In

Problems Logging In

After answering several PMs and emails on problems with logging in I am going to post here so anyone can see.

If you log in but then can not post or see attachments that is caused by one of three things. The most common is that you haven't clicked on the link in your welcome email to activate your account. Do so and you will be good to go. If you didn't get an email then you can resend one by clicking on the link under the menu above. Also, if you are not receiving an email, make sure your address is correct in your user CP. You may also need to check your junk or SPAM box.

If you have already clicked on that link in your email to activate your account then you have to wait until I activate your account. I do this once a day. Do not email me asking to verify your account. It will not speed up the process. You will get another email when I verify your account letting you know that you can post.

Finally, if you have received the email letting you know that I have verified your account and you still can't post, you have another problem. You will probably be able to log in but most likely as soon as you do so you are getting logged back out. This is a problem with your internet browser not the site. You need to enable cookies by clicking on Tools then Options then Privacy in your internet browser and make sure that you have "accept cookies" enabled.

Your browser may vary slightly but once you accept all cookies then you need to sign in in the upper right hand side of the page and make sure you check the tick box to "remember me".

That fixes 99% of most problems. If you still have an issue then you need to update your browser to the latest version because it is most likely outdated. Visit Microsoft Corporation to update if you are using Internet Explorer but I really recommend that you download the free browser called Firefox. You can download it at Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable by clicking on the huge green button. It is very similar to IE in the way you use it so if you are scared to switch don't be, it will come naturally.

If none of those issues fix your problem you can PM me but don't tell me "I can't log in". That doesn't help. I will need to know specifics so that I can help you.

Mike
    Last edited by Mike; 05-23-2008 at 03:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread