where is 6x6?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: where is 6x6?

where is 6x6?

whos got it or where is 6x6 around the world at?
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

I've been wondering the same thing... kind of miss the little guy
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I hope he didn't get lost in the mail! I imagine even 6 wheel drive isn't enough for that system, lol.

I log his route in this thread so everyone can follow along: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-a...rld-route.html

He got held up at two members houses for a while due to circumstances beyond their control and we lost the box one time so I had John (6x6) mail him back to me two weeks ago. I made a new box and sent him back on his way. He is now with jpswift1 and is probably close to half way through his journey.

I bet there will be pictures with girls in it! What do you want to bet!:

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    I bet there will be pictures with girls in it! What do you want to bet!:
    lol, Im out on this one, Im not betting a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    lol, Im out on this one, Im not betting a thing!
    I see nothing wrong with it!

how about a stop here in ontario,bettween argo steve in nfld and GreggV2007 in manitoba?

Gee Mike 6x6 likes New York but not New Jersey? Yea I know that you can register amphibs in NJ but there is no place to ride except on private property. I promise if we ride with lil6x6 we will do it legal and all. I wouldn't want to see him impounded for lack of insurance and plates.

Sorry Marc, I'm afraid if we let Lil' Six stop in Jersey he will come back with a spray on tan, a six pack and a girlfriend named Snookie.

Really though, if you guys want on the list just PM me your user name, city/state/province and your postal code. No need for your full address yet and I will work you into the route.
    Last edited by Mike; 08-16-2010 at 10:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread