where is 6x6?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: where is 6x6?

6x6 missing again? kidnapped? stolen? hope he shows up soon.
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

On my dining room table.... I need to get him out to Jersey today. I had a catastrophic memory card failure, and was debating trying to get more photos, but I may wait to see if I can't get another go-around with him.

I'm goin' back to film.

~m

Saw this thread and mistook the meaning. Anyways, glad to see the guys still moving along, but no wonder everyone hates us NYers, boy are we dragging our feet. (Hey, Since I was one of if not the worst offender, I can say that)
    Just kidding, I'm sure the little guy loves it here, though I figure he must be jonsin for some down south mud again by now
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Make sure not to send him to my old address in San Diego (if it goes by mail, it should be forwarded to Greensburg, PA though).

Hey man i got trumped by a 2 year old saturday morning at a rummage sale. When i enquired about the 6x6 on the table ( with all of the other stuff that was for sale ) i was informed that it belonged to the toddler nearbye. Ps if lil 6x6 wants to see what southern hospitality is all about send him down to the original LA. That is Louisiana.

is 6IE OK, havent herd from him since he left Canada, too many beers aah
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

He has been making some local visits around here for several weeks. He should be leaving for Australia in another couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    He has been making some local visits around here for several weeks. He should be leaving for Australia in another couple of weeks.
    Is there any update Mike on the journey of the little guy ? NCT

I had trouble sending it to Australia so it's just been with me and probably will for a while still. I took it to the last Busco ride and will take it to Ashtabula if I get to go and then I will ship it again after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I had trouble sending it to Australia so it's just been with me and probably will for a while still. I took it to the last Busco ride and will take it to Ashtabula if I get to go and then I will ship it again after that.

Going to Ashtabula this year? That's good to hear! I have my lil 6x6 photos up from last year, but still have to do my write up... sorry for the delay on that, it's been a hectic year.

+ Reply to Thread