Mikuni Carb for Briggs Vanguard

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mikuni Carb for Briggs Vanguard

How is the argo gearbox going to stand up to to 10,000 rpm? Cryogenic treatment?

No pics showed up ??

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert77 View Post
    How is the argo gearbox going to stand up to to 10,000 rpm? Cryogenic treatment?
    I have my doubts about an Argo transmission, but I know for a fact that T-20 certainly would. They have held up to high horsepower, high performance engines without issues. I think that's why pretty much every racer runs the T-20.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    I have my doubts about an Argo transmission, but I know for a fact that T-20 certainly would. They have held up to high horsepower, high performance engines without issues. I think that's why pretty much every racer runs the T-20.
    Thanks, that's good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by wedge View Post
    No pics showed up ??
    not sure what the deal is there er' even which ones were there

I think jpswift1 ended up with the manifolds from this one, 36mm's on a 23hp

Last edited by Nubs; 12-04-2015 at 07:05 AM.

Yes, I did end up with the manifolds. I bought them for Tom (egoperf) when he was away in Florida. I didn't even realize that was you I bought them from on ebay.....small world!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread