chatter gone

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: chatter gone

chatter gone

Ok guys and gals you got to try this in your transmission DSCN4055.jpg product # is SL2411 i got it at Napa auto store and put it in mine and all the chatter is now gone in my MaxIV

What do you mean by chatter? I just posted a thread about my trans making a Whine sound. Just sounds like low gear in an old tractor or jeep. Will this help my issue?

The T20 uses lined bands that tighten around drums to brake the transmission and steer. The bands will chatter on the drums when only partially engaged. It is a different sound from the Argo transmission whining. Your whining is coming from gears while you are going any direction. This sound is only when you are beginning to turn or stop.

well i just dont know about the whining noise ,,if it is coming from trans it might fix it as well, this stuff is good

+ Reply to Thread