"2010" 7th Annual ATV Rodeo at Flat Run Speedway. Kylertown, Philipsburg Pa.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: "2010" 7th Annual ATV Rodeo at Flat Run Speedway. Kylertown, Philipsburg Pa.

"2010" 7th Annual ATV Rodeo at Flat Run Speedway. Kylertown, Philipsburg Pa.

September 25th

Okay, who's going this year?

2010 Rodeo

enlarged brochure

1. Joe

Last edited by Joe M; 08-31-2010 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Added Date

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
    Okay, who's going this year?

1. Joe
    Wouldn't miss it, Joe!

1. Joe
    2. Don & Boys
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

i live 15 minutes away i will be there bruiser needs some repair first and the wifes thunderchief is in restoration and i do not think it will be ready in time. what is joe bringing , how about the kinyons what are you bringing

I'm thinking abought it the racer is still ready to go i have the weekend off and I've wanted to go the last couple of years now! just got to see if family stuff gets in the way ... still bummed i missed the ride at Georges place
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

I'll try and be there i coming from bradford, pa area so easy drive down. Would it be worth bringing my max II all it has is a 14hp?

Thats only a few hours away from me. Are there any restrictions to vehicles allowed ie: roll bar, seat belts, or registration?
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

As far as i know you do not need a roll bar no registrations or belts . You will be competing against other amphibs only. mine has a roll bar but is not registered and no belt.

All you need is a helmet and the will to compete! It's been safe as far as the amphibs go, and everybody's got a chance to win with our class being so small (usually).

We'll be bringing at least two machines- I think it's time for Dad to be pit crew for the boys and make sure they make it to the events when they need to.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

My wife is on the way back from picking up a hitch for her Element. I have to install that and go get the trailer from an hour away from me. It may need new tires and some wiring done. I 4 rawhide's on refinished rims now and need to take a couple of the knobby's off the rim, refinish the rims and get the other 2 rawhides mounted. Given everything gets completed, I plan to attend with my son.

Anyone camping??? If so what night?
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffery9076 View Post
    i live 15 minutes away i will be there bruiser needs some repair first and the wifes thunderchief is in restoration and i do not think it will be ready in time. what is joe bringing , how about the kinyons what are you bringing
    I'm just bringing the Attex.

+ Reply to Thread