"2010" 7th Annual ATV Rodeo at Flat Run Speedway. Kylertown, Philipsburg Pa.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: "2010" 7th Annual ATV Rodeo at Flat Run Speedway. Kylertown, Philipsburg Pa.

I had a blast and it was great to see everybody. Cole's racer ran great.Thanks Drew for the hub and Joe H for the carb tweaking. We got alot of support and tools from Don and Bud. It was nice to hang out with Joe m and Techfx's dad Jeff. We were represented first class and am glad to have been a part of it!

It was great to see everyone again. We couldn't have asked for better weather. Drew, thanks for the hub. Joe and Don, thanks for the carb advise. I really appreciated everyones help. That was the first time I actually got to drive my racer with a "good" engine. I had a blast!!! I cant wait till next year!!!

Still running that Rotax or did you put the G50B in it?
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Still running that Rotax or did you put the G50B in it?
    I put the G50B in 2 nights before the event. The rotax needs a rebuild, the compression dropped on one cylinder.

Had a great time at the rodeo, but didn't get a chance for a lot of pictures or video. Our number one photo/videographer was a no-show! We missed you, George! I posted some pics in the gallery, and when I can I'll post some video. The weather was about perfect and everybody had a great time. Congratulations to Cole for winning the Amphib overall trophy!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Way to go Cole!!

Congratulations to Cole on his All Around Award, & to all you guys. If I was there I wouldn't know who to root for, because you all have my utmost respect... & affection. Question. Anyone have any laughable moments?

Bridget

Here are some pictures of my racer that I found on the cmatva website. There is a good one of my racer jumping out of the mudbog.
    2010 Philipsburg ATV Rodeo - Amphibious ATV Pictures

+ Reply to Thread