Finally Motivated Again

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally Motivated Again

Finally Motivated Again

After many frosty beverages last night, for some reason, I got motivated to work on the Superchief again. After a call to racerone3, it was decided to dust of the cobwebs and do a little work on it today. With the help of Christian @ Carolina Fab, we got a seat mount built and bolted to the frame. We also reshaped the belly band on the rollcage that I got from Hydromike to fit the poly body. It is now in the shop rather than in the shed in my way, so I have no choice but to work on it so I can get it out of the way. Don't know if It will be ready for Busco, but I feel motivated to give it a try.

McCoy
    I Love the Smell of KLOTZ in the Morning. It Smells Like....... HORSEPOWER!

I refuse to believe any of this without pictures. Are you sure that the Makin Bacon Special has been moved inside?

Bring it to Busco so we can see about that "Ol Junior Johnson."
    Banned

bout time as long as it's ready for racing at apr busco u be ok . getting the frog going soon so u will have some one to race with . in the 2 stroke class . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I refuse to believe any of this without pictures. Are you sure that the Makin Bacon Special has been moved inside?
    I haul hog feed to a farm called Makin Bacon, lol. Sorry off topic.

McCoy,
    Glad you are getting something done. I need to get motivated on my projects too. Looking forward to some pictures also.

Ok, I feel like chiming in with the obligatory:

Git 'R Done!

I know exactly how you feel. I've cycled between working on projects for months and months, then letting them sit for a year, then working on them in spurts again. It'll be satisfying to get it done. If you can get something rolling for Busco, that'd be awesome. If not, Pine Lake is only 9 months away!

~m

Great McCoy! We have been waiting for your machine to come on line. Now if we can get Admin Mike to get one. Robbie your next! Get that frog in gear. We need to terrorize a go-kart track somewhere.

hopefuly we wil have a track in my back yard if i can talk a friend that owns the land in to letting us use it . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Whoa Robbie. Would that be cool or what? If you build it, they will come.

Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Whoa Robbie. Would that be cool or what? If you build it, they will come.
    Yes we will!

Good to hear that you're back to work on the Superchief, McCoy. Can't wait to see the thing scream.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread