So who posts the most, and a question for our Administrator....

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So who posts the most, and a question for our Administrator....

So who posts the most, and a question for our Administrator....

The recent discussion of member numbers left me yearning for more data. Although I had a decent idea of the answer, I wanted to know what members have the most posts attributed to them. I know that Mike would likely be the #1 poster, followed prolly by JP, or Larry, heck Don seems to ramble on here quite a bit... . So, I just jumped over to the member list and sorted by number of posts, and was shocked to see that GeoJem has (and this is an exact screen shot; no funny business on my end!!) over FOUR BILLION posts attributed to her.

I mean, I have somewhat of a good idea of what she's up to most of the time..., but 4 BILLION?!

A quick review of her profile indicates she joined in May '09, which means she's posted about 100 times every second to reach that number.

So, Mr. Administrator.... any ideas as to what could've caused this? Just a curiosity, really...

~m

It's well known that women excell in communication, but that # does seem a little high.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

I think it's a Ploy to keep me out of the top ten!!! only 54 more posts and I can pass Whipper!

53 more

52... (really, how many chances am i gonna get to pass Whipper)
    Last edited by Mike; 09-10-2010 at 05:09 PM. Reason: merged three consecutive posts :p
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I hope Mike merges your three consecutive posts and keeps you locked into the eleven slot...

~m

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    I think it's a Ploy to keep me out of the top ten!!! only 54 more posts and I can pass Whipper!

53 more

52... (really, how many chances am i gonna get to pass Whipper)
    No post padding...Read the rules.

For some reason the post count database gets corrupt every few months and when it does it takes one member and gives them an outrageous post count. I have to restore it and everything goes back to normal. It's very funny though that it was geojem.

I'm sure Race will come up with a topic he can dominate and get in a hundred or so. Maybe a thread about the benefits of a wood stove as a sturdy work platform, or the proper length wrench required to make the perfect radius on his new roller bender. Now that I think it through if starts the threads I would probable add to the mayhem.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
    It's well known that women excell in communication, but that # does seem a little high.
    LOL, girls can ramble but I agree, thats crazy, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
    It's well known that women excell in communication
    HaHa Roger. Guess what? I have nothing to say.

Bridget

You, too, Larry W.

Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post

53 more
    So, If I reply everytime you do, you'll always be 53 behind.

Whipper

+ Reply to Thread