Some good people

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some good people

Thanks Mike!!!

Hats off to you Mike!!! Thanks for creating this site, and making it a place where thoughts are exchanged, and friends are made. It is defiantly a honor to be a part of this website! As far as those stickers go, i am buying a few as soon as they are ready!

I would enjoy

I would certainly enjoy that opportunity. My son just got got Max II and my daughter and son-in-law have a Max IV.they are looking forward as well.

Not to change subjects but do still have extra parts available?

Post up what you need in the wanted section of the forum and we'll be able to help you out. If you need to get in touch with the Max factory (Recreatives Industries) just call them up Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Vehicles: MaxATVs - Call 1-800-255-2511 They are in Buffalo, NY which is nice for us 6x6er's up this way.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I havent bought yet but i am going too. This site is a big help I visit here several times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by bofts View Post
    I havent bought yet but i am going too. This site is a big help I visit here several times a day.
    Several times?!?!?! i am on here HUNDREDS of times!

lmao, i'm on here enough that i'm getting threatened with divorce papers... Kids love it though

+ Reply to Thread