Mighty Max's new 650 Argo 650 HD with swimming tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Mighty Max's new 650 Argo 650 HD with swimming tracks

mightymaxIV

That was an outstanding video!

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    Rock Doctor

Those Adair tracks sure look good on your Argo 8x8. I can't wait to watch some video's of you pulling out your friends stuck in the mud with tires and you then driving through the exact same spot that you pulled them out of. You'll be amazed at the places that you can now go with no problem that was such a big struggle with tires before.
    Haha, my plan is to carefully pull up behind my stuck buddies. I will push them through the holes and continue driving through myself. Hope it works for me, that way they won't be able to say a took a different line or something.
    If this all works to my plan, I will have all my buddies on Adair Tracks before too long.

RD

[QUOTE=Rock Doctor;103578]Haha, my plan is to carefully pull up behind my stuck buddies. I will push them through the holes and continue driving through myself. Hope it works for me, that way they won't be able to say a took a different line or something.
    If this all works to my plan, I will have all my buddies on Adair Tracks before too long.

Rock Doctor

Yes, I'm very sure you will , since you were the one who got them all sold on the 24" inch frontier tires. Once they see for themselves how easy it is to slide side to side in the mud and on the trails with these tracks, and how little strain the Adair tracks put on the drive line components when compared to the frontier tires, they will want a set of Adair tracks too.
    Last edited by mudbug3; 11-27-2011 at 06:07 PM.

Yesterday I took the Argo into a sand bowl that was full of water, every side had a 45 degree straight climb out and up, it was the very soft sand that gives away the moment a tire touches it, I have always avoided this area because I know the sand gives away and you can't move let alone climb upward. "I have Adair tracks" I thought, "Gotta try it" Just getting into the hole was a big challenge with me riding the brake and easing into the hole and still taking on water in the front vents, I swam across the water, came to the opposite bank with two quad riders watching, I squared the machine up, hit the gas and pulled right up a 45 degree sandy climb with the sand giving away under my tracks. I pulled around climbed a hill and was sitting on top looking down at the two quad riders, "that machine is a monster" one of them said, "unbelievable" said the other.

As many places as I have taken this machine it continuely surprises me, yesterday, once again it showed me that I am just begining to understand what this machine is really capable of.

+ Reply to Thread