Copper Ridge, Ledges, and Canal Fest 2007

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

View Poll Results: Which event are you attending?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Copper Ridge

5 31.25%
  • Ledges

2 12.50%
  • Canal Fest

1 6.25%
  • I live too far away

8 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Copper Ridge, Ledges, and Canal Fest 2007

Copper Ridge, Ledges, and Canal Fest 2007

July is a busy month for AATVs! Just wanted to remind everyone of these upcoming events and post a poll to see who was going where. Here's the links to the individual threads here on the forums to get together with others attending:

Copper Ridge
    July 13-15 in Olean NY with 25 miles of trails

Canal Fest
    July 15-21 in N. Tonawanda NY (Jeff, when is the actual trip up the canal?)

Ledges
    July 26 - 29 in Garretsville Ohio

I can't wait to see pictures and videos from each one. You guys have fun and be safe (says the guy who didn't wear a helmet)

I'm going to all THREE! YAY!
    It's great that I live so close to all these events. It's only about 4 hours to Ledges, 2 hours to Copper Ridge, and I could get to Canal Fest by the Creek that runs outside my window at work... (Okay, so it's across the street behind a building, but I can see where it is...)

~M

I'll be at Canal Fest and Ledges. I wont be able to make Copper Ridge because I'll be heading down to Alabama to get my Hustler BIGFOOT!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

was at copper ridge, going to ledges, wont be boat ready for cannalfest (witch sucks since im right in tonawanda) but want to see you guys there so what day are you guys going mike and jeff we will have to meet up! ill bring a camara! mike what ride are you brining?

It looks like it will be most likely Friday, possibly Saturday.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I'm not sure what day, or what machine. I'd like to come on Saturday, and I'm really unsure of the machine. I don't think I'm going to have it registered, unfortunately, which may put the kibosh to the whole deal. I'm insanely busy with work and machines, and I don't think I'm going to be able to get to the DMV to get it registerd. I'd like to take the RIM in. It swam well at CR, but I have a mysterious leak somewhere. I think that water is coming in between the upper/lower body seam when the tires are churning. I filled the lower up with water when I got home on Sunday, and there's only a very slow leak coming out the back drain plug area. (probably less than 0.25 gpm, I would guess) After my short (3 min.) swim in the pond at CR, I had about 5 gallons in the old pig. She still climbed out with a wet belt spitting water about 10' in the air. Quite a sight to see. I'll try to figure out what I can do. If nothing else, I can always duct tape up the 295 and try to scuttle it....

~m

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    It looks like it will be most likely Friday, possibly Saturday.
    Do ypu know what time for the canal water run we are not able to join in the water but we are thinking of coming down to cheer everyone else on.

+ Reply to Thread